Parents invest a great deal of care into what they feed their babies and kids. That's why we invest a great deal of time researching the finest parents' kitchen tools and feeding supplies, including our own exclusive items.
- Breastfeeding aids - Find thoughtful helpers for nursing moms, including nursing pads, bras, and other necessities, breastfeeding bottles, and top performing breast pumps and breast milk storage solutions. Plus, relief for sore nipples and other common breastfeeding problems.
- Bottle feeding supplies - After testing many baby bottles, we chose these! Find glass and BPA - free bottles, plus bottle warmers, drying racks, bottle bags, and more.
- Solid feeding supplies - Making healthy, homemade baby food? We can make it faster and easier, with time-saving food mills, storage containers, and baby food cookbooks. And to encourage self-feeding: kids' utensils, water bottles, sippy cups, and no-spill snack cups and bowls. And find green lunch containers for daycare and school!
- High chairs and booster seats - We rounded up the best high chairs, boosters, and feeding chairs, including our own wooden, grow with me high chairs and the cushiest soft boosters.
- Bibs, Placemats, and More - Okay, so babies and toddlers aren't the neatest eaters. No worries: explore our spill-catching baby bibs, placemats (even disposable, green placemats) and feeding mats.
Investing in gear like a breast pump or highchair? Looking for tips on dining out with kids or helping your child eat healthier? Check out our related articles!
- Making Homemade Baby Food: It's Healthy, Tasty, and Easier Than You Think
- How to Balance Breastfeeding & Work
- How to Choose a Breast Pump
- Tips for Eating Out with Baby
- How to Buy a Baby High Chair
- Healthy Eating: 10 Ways to Get Your Child to Eat Better Food
- Kids Dental Care: Keeping Smiles Healthy and Bright
- Family Management: 10 Ways to Beat the Morning Rush